Free Software for free download.
Gpg4win 2.1.1-beta197 (2013-05-16)
Current beta version of Gpg4win 2.1.1 with important updates of almost all Gpg4win components; in different variants:
- Full installer (34 MByte) | OpenPGP signature
- Light installer (15 MByte, without Kleopatra/Qt and Gpg4win-Kompendium) | OpenPGP signature
- Source code installer (309 MByte) | OpenPGP signature
- All versions and OpenPGP signatures: files.gpg4win.org.
You can download the full version (including the Gpg4win compendium) of Gpg4win 2.1.0 here:
- OpenPGP signatur (for gpg4win-2.1.0.exe)
- SHA1 checksum (for gpg4win-2.1.0.exe):
- Change History
- Sources and other Gpg4win-2.1.0 variants:
Read the current README file.
Gpg4win Compendium 3.0.0-beta1You find the current PDF and HTML version of the Gpg4win Compendium here:
Note: The compendium is currently availabe in a beta version! Read the documentation page for more information about available Gpg4win documentation.
Current and all previous Gpg4win installers as well as signatures and corresponding source code packages are available under: files.gpg4win.org
In the change history you will find information about the most relevant changes and which version of the products each of the releases contained. Also, you will find direct download link for the old releases.All Beta releases (with OpenPGP-Signatures): files.gpg4win.org/Beta/
Please note that old releases may still contain meanwhile fixed security issues.
The public Gpg4win git repository contains the current Gpg4win source code.
Gpg4win documentation (e.g. Gpg4win Compendium) are available under: http://wald.intevation.org/frs/?group_id=11
We recommend to subscribe to the Gpg4win announcement mailing list to be automatically informed about new releases and other important Gpg4win news.