Gpg4win 2.2.2-beta (Released: 2014-08-14)
Current beta version of Gpg4win 2.2.2 with security updates and improvements in GnuPG, Kleopatra, GpgEX, GpgOL and Pinentry-qt; in different variants available:
- Full-Installer (30 MByte) | OpenPGP Signatur
- Light-Installer (13 MByte, without Kleopatra and Gpg4win Compendium) | OpenPGP Signatur
- Vanilla-Installer (4 MByte, GnuPG only) | OpenPGP Signatur
- Source code package (6 MByte) | OpenPGP Signatur
- All Beta versionen and OpenPGP-Signatures also available via https (with own CA): https://files.gpg4win.org/Beta/.
Gpg4win 2.2.1 (Released: 2013-10-07)
You can download the full version (including the Gpg4win compendium) of Gpg4win 2.2.1 here:
More Gpg4win-2.2.1 variants
- Ggpg4win without Kleopatra and Gpg4win Compendium:
- Gpg4win with GnuPG component only:
- Gpg4win source code package:
- All versions and OpenPGP signatures: files.gpg4win.org.
- To create a portable Gpg4win version use the
HOWTO: Install Gpg4win with all components and then run from the command line (cmd) in install directory:
mkportable.exe [OPTIONS] TARGETDIR. Use
mkportable.exe --helpto get all options. The portable version does not include GpgOL and GpgEX! Your certificates and settings are saved in the directory 'home' of portable version.
Please note: Do not use portable applications - especially crypto applications - on potentially infected systems.
Read the current README file.
Gpg4win Compendium 3.0.0 (Released: 2013-08-02)
You find the current PDF and HTML version of the Gpg4win Compendium here:
Read the documentation page for more information about available Gpg4win documentation.
Current and all previous Gpg4win installers as well as signatures and corresponding source code packages are available under: files.gpg4win.org
In the change history you will find information about the most relevant changes and which version of the products each of the releases contained. Also, you will find direct download link for the old releases.All Beta releases (with OpenPGP-Signatures): files.gpg4win.org/Beta/
Please note that old releases may still contain meanwhile fixed security issues.
The public Gpg4win git repository contains the current Gpg4win source code.
Gpg4win documentation (Gpg4win Compendium) are available under: http://wald.intevation.org/frs/?group_id=11
We recommend to subscribe to the Gpg4win announcement mailing list to be automatically informed about new releases and other important Gpg4win news.